Synodrin carefully researched the ingredients we wanted to put into each of our Synodrin Joint Health products. We wanted to create the best joint health supplements, pain relief gels, and lidocaine creams for our customers. Based on the reaction we hear from our customers, we’ve done it. Here is an introduction to some of the ingredients you’ll find in Synodrin’s products:
- Cetyl Myristoleate: An anti-inflammatory ingredient, this fatty acid calms the inflammation in your joints and provides pain relief. It also lubricates your joints so they move more freely, giving you better pain-free range of motion. Synodrin's proprietary blend of Cetylated Fatty Acids.
- Glucosamine - HCI: A well-known ingredient for healthy joints, we make sure there is plenty in every dose of our joint supplement.
- Hyaluronic Acid: An element naturally found in the joints, our supplements supply an extra dose to your joints to add more cushioning and lubrication.
- Turmeric: A well-known spice has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as shown in clinical studies.
- Boswellia: Boswellia serrata is a plant has anti-inflammatory properties by inhibiting inflammatory enzymes.
You can see a full list of the ingredients on all of our product pages. We’re up-front with our customers about the ingredients in our products because we want you to trust that we care about the health of your joints. Our carefully created formula ensures we’ve created the best joint supplements. So place your order today and see what these ingredients can do to change the health of your joints for the better!
Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold by Synodrin ® have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition. We suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products. The results on all products are not typical and not everyone will experience these results.